You should know how to clean air fryer to get rid of oils and residues of food. To cook and fry with ease, you need some automatic device that can be an air flyer. Without any worry, you can fry different dishes of your choice with a warm pressure of air. After every use, the oil and some fragments of food were left behind.
How to Clean Air Fryer?
Cleaning of Whole Body of Air Fryer
The air fryer consists of two detachable baskets called crumbing baskets and frying baskets. Both the baskets are used while cooking the food. So, let’s see how to clean both baskets.
- Crumbing Basket
First, let the basket cool down. You can easily wash this basket to clean oils and food particles after getting normal temperatures. It would be easy to wash in the dishwasher and by hand both.
Don’t use any hard scrubber to clean the basket; it may damage its construction. Now, fix the crumbing basket back into the air flyer when it gets dry.
- Frying Basket
To prevent a bad smell in the air flyer, the frying basket should be clean. This basket is easy to clean in the dishwasher to get rid of oils and food residues. For better cleaning, you can dip the basket in some soapy water for a short time.
After taking it out, you have to scrub the basket with some smooth scrubber.
Thorough Cleaning of Air Fryer
It is easy to clear the food residues from the baskets and clean the outer surface of the air flyer regularly. But deep cleaning is also necessary after every one month to prevent the oily smell and bad taste of the food.
Below, the process of deep cleaning is given. Let’s have a look.
- First, you have to switch off the air flyer for the prevention of any electric current supply.
- Then, make a blend of baking soda and water to clean the machine thoroughly.
- You can clean the edges and corners of the air flyer with the help of a brush. Soak the brush into the mixture and then start scrubbing the inner body of the air fryer.
- After scrubbing with the mixture of baking soda and water, now rush the water into the air flyer for purposeful cleaning.
- After doing this cleaning, now let the machine dry so, it will be ready for the next use with a clean surface.
Mixtures for Cleaning
While cleaning the air flyer, you must know about the mixtures which would help clean the useless oils and food particles. That’s why I have come up with a list of mixtures for your convenience.
- The mixture of Vinegar & Water: If you sprinkle a mixture of vinegar & water in the air flyer, then it will easily react with the oils to clean them. Also, it would be beneficial for outside cleaning and deep cleaning of the air fryer.
- Baking Soda: Fill the air flyer with a mixture of baking soda and water and the parts of the air flyer soak in this mixture. It will ease your cleaning and provide you with an oil-free surface of the air fryer.
- Dish Soap Mixture: After mixing dish soap in water, you can wipe the oil and food particles easily from the baskets. You need a soft sponge for scrubbing.
I have provided you with all the knowledgeable information about the cleaning of the air fryer. After reading this article you can understand which mixture is good for cleaning the air fryer? Also, you would know how to clean air fryer.
Thus, if this write-up has made your cleaning easy then mention your kind remarks below. Thank you!
You can read our top rated Product Reviews HERE